Winter fashion is back in full swing. With the frigid temperatures, it’s time to start dressing for the winter weather. One of the best ways to stay warm and stylish during this season is with a women’s coat! Whether you prefer wool coats or long winter coats, we have something that will work for you. Our women’s coats are made from quality materials and are perfect for layering as well.
Choosing a winter coat
It can be difficult to choose a winter coat because there are so many different types of them. There are women’s wool coats – perfect for those fashionable girls who want to stay warm and dry on their way to class or work. Women’s long winter coats that will keep you cozy while running errands in the snow. And women’s down jackets that can handle anything from a chilly office building to a snowy mountaintop.
Women’s winter coats come in many types and styles, so no matter what you need for your day-to-day life, we have a coat that will keep you warm and dry all year round!
What to look for in a winter coat?
Water-resistance – you don’t want snow melting the second it hits your coat or rain seeping through. Ensure that wool coats are made of weatherproof materials such as cotton, polyester, nylon, and acrylics.
Inner protection from the wind – women’s winter coats should have a tightly woven lining to provide an extra barrier against the wind.
Winter coats with hoods – this will help keep your head, ears, and neck warm from harsh winds or cold weather. The best women’s winter coats will come in classic styles like trench coat style and trendy designs such as quilted ones.
How to make your winter coat last longer?
– If the winter coat is made of wool, you should hand wash it in cold water.
– When choosing women’s winter coats that are made out of other harsh materials such as polyester or acrylics and acetate, keep in mind that they should need to be cleaned by a professional dry cleaner to get them looking new and fresh again.
– To keep your winter coat in the best condition for as long as possible, you should do an excellent job of storing it. If you have invested in winter coats made from wool and cotton materials such as cashmere or angora, they need to be stored away with high humidity so that they can maintain their shape.
– Another essential thing to remember when storing women’s winter coats is that they need a place that will stay reasonably cool but not freezing cold.
– Lastly, before you put your women’s winter coat away, make sure to remove any spills or stains.
The best place to buy women’s coats online
…of course, it’s at The Fraze!
We have women’s winter coats for all occasions and weather conditions, so you can find the perfect coat no matter what type of climate you live in. We also carry women’s long winter coats, women’s wool coats, women’s faux fur jackets, or any other specialty women’s outerwear that might be on your wish list.